Sunday, May 11, 2014

F1Insider Featured Article: My Preview Quote

Amy Hawk, F1Insider78 - "Spain is a great circuit, lots of turns, beautiful atmosphere. The crowd is really full of Ferrari flags and banners and I think Alonso is the favourite here. With Hamilton starting on pole though, I'm thinking this could be a win for him here. The McLaren's also look strong this weekend, while Sauber is also improving. I'm sure we'll also see Force India up in front. I'm really excited by their pace. But still, my prediction is that Lewis takes 1st place today. It's gonna' be a great race no matter what though. Definitely looking forward to it."

Article Written By: Amy Hawk.
No copyright infringement intended.
Quote belongs to Amy Hawk and F1Insider78, available for use with permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment