Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Q & A with Marcey Fehser - Hungary GP!






Today we did a Q & A with Marcey Fehser. She is a artist/painter and loves Formula1. Her artwork is abstract/provocative. The photo above is one she did and is called "Pole Position" - Available for purchase in her etsy store: www.etsy.com/shop/justmarcey

Here is the final result of our session!


Me: Alright, so first question. What do you think of the temperatures for this weekend at the Hungaroring?

Marcey: Hottttttt. But, besides "Hotttt" - It'll be uncomfortable for the spectators and it'll be boiling for the drivers down on the track. Boilinggg.

Me: Do you think it could affect the tyres?

Marcey: Ooo. I think if they're using the softs, there will be quicker tyre degradation. Hopefully none will explode.

Me: Which teams do you think have the upper-hand in the hot conditions?

Marcey: Hmm. -Giggles- I think Lotus and I think Ferarri have a better chance in heat.

Me: What about teams that might have some issues?

Marcey: For some reason I think Redbull's gonna' have a problem with the heat... And probably McLaren.

Me: What about some of the middle field teams? How do you feel the heat would affect them?

Marcey: I think Force India will do okay, and I think Sauber has a good chance. I think they may benefit from it, but I think the rest of the teams will do standard. Not much of a difference.

Me: Sebastian Vettel does hold fastest lap here. You sure the heat will trouble Redbull?

Marcey: Yeah, I think it will affect the Gearbox. It seems to have issues in the heat.. Both him and Webber.

Me: Do you know who won the first Hungarian Grand Prix? Haha.

Marcey: I don't.

Me: Nelson Piquet.

Marcey: If I would've grabbed my Formula 1 book, I would've known that. Ooo! I forgot about Mercedes.. Maybe they have a fairly good chance.

Me: What are your guesses on the starting grid? Top 3?

Marcey: Hmm... In no particular order. Hamilton, Alonso and Vettel.

Me: What about someone no one's expecting?

Marcey: Front of the grid? Maybe... Sutil, Di Resta or Perez. I think any one of them could get it.

Me: Okay, last question. What do you think of the circuit? Any particular part of if that is your favourite?

Marcey: That last turn between 12, 13 and 14 looks pretty hairy. And turn 1 looks like there could be some problems there. People are going to be flying down that straightaway. Yikes.

------

If you'd like to check out Marcey's artwork you can go to: www.etsy.com/shop/justmarcey 


----
Article Written By: Amy Hawk.
NCRI.

No comments: