Monday, April 7, 2014

F1Insider Feature: Post-Race Quote

"Well, I want to first congratulate Hamilton on an amazing win and Nico in Second. But to be honest, the biggest congratulations goes to Checo (Perez), for his podium finish. I'm very proud of him and Force India. They fought the whole way through and it's great to see such good results.

The situation between Maldonado and Gutierrez is very worrying. Maldonado has a very dangerous driving-style and I don't think the 5-Place-Grid-Penalty is enough for what he did to Esteban. I was beyond relieved to see him (Esteban), get out of the car without injury and I hope he's feeling okay. That was probably one of the worst accidents I've seen since Spa back in 2012. Driver safety is very important and I would've thought Maldonado would get a race ban for China, but sometimes things don't work the way they should.

I'm very looking forward to the teams getting to Shanghai for the next GP. I'm hoping Force India can keep their pace. We'll see what happens!" - Amy Hawk from Formula1Insider78

Quote available for use with permission. All rights belong to owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment