Friday, August 26, 2016

Belgian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Manor


DRIVER PREVIEW QUOTES - MANOR RACING F1 TEAM

Esteban Ocon - “I’ve raced here before in F3 and GP3, so that will help for sure. I couldn’t have wished for a better place to start my F1 racing career. Spa is a magical circuit, with so much history and such a technical challenge for a driver. Plus it’s pretty close to being a home race for me. All of that makes this weekend pretty special.

It’s a moment I’ve dreamed of for so long. I can’t wait to get started. The last two weeks have seemed like an eternity, but I’ve had a good break with plenty of time to think about how I’m going to approach things, so I’m ready to go! I want to do a good job of getting to know the car, my crew, the whole team and get a really good weekend as something to build on. That’s my goal. I have some family here this weekend to cheer me on. We’re all very close, so this is a big weekend for them after all the support I’ve had getting to this point. I want to do well for them.”

Pascal Wehrlein - “I missed the racing! It was nice to spend time with family and friends though and think about the first 12 races. I’m glad the guys in the team had a good rest and I’m looking forward to picking up where we left off in Germany. There’s a lot to play for in the next nine races and we have a good base to build from. Every driver loves Spa. Lots of long straights and fast corners, and a real challenge. I’m excited about my first F1 race here.”

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to Drivers 

No comments:

Post a Comment