Thursday, March 13, 2014

Australian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Williams






Next quotes from the Williams team, who have brought in former Ferrari driver, Felipe Massa and paired him up with Valtteri Bottas who is now in his Sophmore year of F1.

Felipe Massa - “I love Melbourne, it's a fantastic place and a really good atmosphere. The people there really love racing and Formula 1 and so are always really welcoming towards us. I like the track and it's quite a challenging circuit. I am really looking forward to racing there this year and having a good start to the season with Williams Martini Racing.”

Valtteri Bottas -
“I am really looking forward to going to Melbourne. It's a very nice track with a great atmosphere. It's a new season and a new challenge, not just for me but for everyone. We will finally get to see where every team's performance is. The track improves a lot throughout the weekend because it's not a permanent race track which means that we have more grip each time we go out and so you have to make the right set-up changes for each session. I really enjoy the track and I can't wait to get racing again.”

Article Written By: Amy Hawk.
No Copyright Infringement Intended.
Quotes made by drivers. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment