Wednesday, March 19, 2014

F1Insider Featured Article: Australian GP After-Quote




"The first race of the year was magical and spectacular and everything I hoped it would be. Although, I was really hoping to see Force India on podium. Very huge Congratulations to Nico, Kevin and Jenson. Double-Podium for McLaren is super sweet. Unfortunate for Daniel with the disqualification, but rules are rules and things happen. Melbourne is always a nail-biter. It's that whole 'First race of the Season' thing that makes me nervous. You don't know if the cars will start or finish the race and it's crazy. I'm happy things didn't turn out too bad and I'm already looking forward to Malaysia." 


Quote and Article written by: Amy Hawk.
Photo 1 belongs to Sahara Force India Media
Photo 2 belongs to McLaren-Mercedes
I have permission to use their media on my blog. All credit goes to them for the photos.
No Copyright Infringement Intended. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment