Sunday, May 11, 2014

Feature: Spanish GP - Our Post-Race Quote

Amy Hawk, F1Insider78 - "I think the race was quite entertaining and first I'd just like to say congratulations to Lewis Hamilton on his 4th consecutive win. That's a huge accomplishment. Force India had a strong performance and the team got another double-points finish, so I'm very happy with that. It's a shame, really that Sauber is struggling at the moment. Both drivers, (Esteban & Sutil), really do have a lot of potential and motivation to get some points. I really hope things get better for the team.

I heard Maldonado now has a total of 4 penalty points after his contact early on in the race with Marcus Ericsson. I'm not sure how long the stewards are going to put up with the way Maldonado has been acting in the car. It's very distracting to the other drivers. Other than that, another good race. In-Season testing starts Tuesday and then we have a week and a half before Monaco. It's always a huge event, so I'm excited for it. I'd love to see Perez and Hulkenberg finish in the top 5 at Monte Carlo. It'd be great."

Article Written By: Amy Hawk.
No copyright infringement intended.
Quote belongs to F1Insider78 and it's reporter, available for use with permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment