Friday, May 16, 2014

Monaco GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Sauber

Next quotes are from the Sauber boys!

Adrian Sutil - "The Monaco Grand Prix is a very nice event every year. I really like the track. For us, the most important aspect will be that our car works well and we can achieve a good performance. My objective is to travel back home with some points in my pocket. Looking back, I have good memories from the races in Monte Carlo as I collected some points almost every year. Last year it was an exciting race for me which I finished in fifth position. It is always a special Grand Prix, and I am looking forward to it."

Esteban Gutierrez - 
"The street circuit in Monaco is a very special track and one of my favourites on the calendar. As the track has many slow speed corners, we need to have a stable car. Our focus will be to get things sorted out and to make sure we are on target. What I like the most in Monte Carlo is driving on the narrow track between the guardrails. It is very challenging as you don't have a lot of space, and for a perfect lap you get very close to the barriers. The closer you get, the more you are pushing to the limit, so using every centimetre of the track. It is very exciting and racing on the streets of Monte Carlo is always a different kind of feeling."

Article Written By: Amy Hawk.
No copyright infringement intended.
Quotes made by Drivers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment