Tuesday, July 15, 2014

German GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Sauber


Preview Quotes - Sauber

Esteban Gutierrez - "The Hockenheimring is a track that I always liked a lot. I have great memories of it as I raced there in every category during the early stages of my career. I won a GP3 race there in 2010. Hockenheim consists of a few straights, which can be a challenge for us. It is a technical track with its high-speed corners and the hairpin after the long straight. Entering the stadium is a very fast corner, and the following “Sachskurve” is a tricky one. The last two corners before the finish line are also interesting, so I think that will be the most crucial part of the track. Other than that, I like the atmosphere in Hockenheim as there are usually quite a lot of fans who give us drivers great support."

Adrian Sutil - "Hockenheim is my home race and, therefore, a special event. I am really looking forward to the weekend. However, I have not raced there since 2010. Some exciting days lie ahead of me, as I am going to meet many guests and sponsors. I like the track, and I have many memories from there. I have raced a lot in Hockenheim and I hope, also for my fans, for a good result as well as an appropriate performance from the team."

Giedo van Der Garde (Reserve) - "For me it will be the first time running in an F1 car in Hockenheim. As the track is fairly close to Holland, I hope to see some Dutch flags around the circuit. I like this track. I have raced there quite a lot in Formula 3, and my last time in Hockenheim was in 2012 for GP2. I got Pole Position, so I am looking forward to going back and to drive there for the first time with the C33."

Article Written By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes made by Drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment