Monday, July 6, 2015

Feature: British GP - Our Post-Race Quotes



Amy Hawk (Lead Writer & Editor) - "I'm still thinking about the race. It had so much to offer and I was on edge the whole time with nerves. I'm overly relieved that no one got hurt in the accident during the opening lap and of course I'm also relieved that all that wheel-to-wheel battling was safe and clean. It was thrilling and action-packed and I enjoyed it very much. Silverstone is a really nice track and that burst of rain at the end really gave it an extra edge.

Congratulations to Hamilton for winning his home-race & Also to Rosberg and Vettel for their podium finish. It's always great when someone can win at their home race, it just makes the win extra-special and you could tell it meant a lot to Lewis (Hamilton) to be up there.

Force India looks to be heading for really good things with the new B-Spec car. You can already tell it's working for them. They just need a bit more time to get adjusted to how it handles and also to get them set-up just right. But I think the rest of the season is going to be great for both Nico (Hulkenberg) and Checo (Perez).

Hungary is next and I can't wait. Then there's the Summer Break. Everyone will have a chance to go home and relax before heading to Belgium for the race at Spa. Can't wait! Cheers!"

Frances Fry (Assistant Writer) - "Silverstone! Oh, you absolute beauty! I am incredibly proud of my home GP to have produced the race it did. I believe we all need to thank everyone that played any part in the planning or execution of the race. I'm sure you've all noticed that I say this every race but THIS was the race of the season! Almost a day afterwards and I still have the adrenaline coursing through my veins. I don't know how I slept last night.

I can't really make a precise highlight of the race because it was so intense. It was almost painful to look away from the screen for too long. I just wish I'd have been there! The atmosphere must have been electric. Especially considering our very own Lewis Hamilton brought home the maximum 25 points! In the last couple of laps it was incredible to hear the crowd roar as he passed. I don't believe this race is one any of us will be forgetting in a while. For those of you that aren't British, I hope you enjoyed your little trip to the UK and liked what you saw, even if it was limited to Silverstone. None we have a three week break which, if you're anything like me, you'll use to get over the race we just witnessed."

----
Quotes belong to F1Insider78 and are available for use with permission - Please visit the contact page

No comments:

Post a Comment