Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Austrian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Williams


DRIVER PREVIEW QUOTES - WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING

Valtteri Bottas - "Austria is where I got my first podium in Formula One, so it's always nice to go back. I like the landscape and the beautiful countryside that surrounds the track because it's similar to my home in Finland. As a place to visit, I really enjoy it. The track itself is always fun to drive. It has a nice flow to it with some big elevation changes and plenty of high-speed corners. It's also pretty good for our car, so it should be an interesting weekend."

Felipe Massa - "Austria is a very small but nice track to drive. I've had some great races there over the previous two years. Last year I was on the podium in third. The year before, we had a pole position and second on the grid. Valtteri finished on the podium and I finished fourth. That shows it's a good track for our car and we are normally very competitive. I hope we have another year like that! There are some good straights for the power unit, mixed with some high-speed corners. As a place, it's somewhere I really enjoy visiting. We normally stay in a hotel which is like an old castle, so that's interesting and different to normal. The people are always really enthusiastic about Formula One, so it's always nice to come here."


----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to Drivers 

No comments:

Post a Comment