Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Canadian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Williams

DRIVER PREVIEW QUOTES - WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING 

Felipe Massa - "The Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve is a track where you need to have good speed because you have that long straight. I would say in the last two years we've done really well in Canada. I think we've had a competitive car so I really hope we can repeat that performance again this year.  It's a place I really enjoy going. It's a really nice town where everyone goes completely crazy for Formula One. I think this is due to the history of Canadian drivers, like Gilles Villeneuve and Jacques Villeneuve. I hope we can have a competitive race there and maybe even fight for the podium."

Valtteri Bottas - "Canada is one of my favourite races. The track is pretty fast and it's really enjoyable to drive. We finished on the podium there last year so I have some very good memories. Montreal is such a nice city and such a nice place. As a big ice hockey fan, it's a big ice hockey city as well. I'm really looking forward to going back there and seeing all the Canadian fans. Hopefully we can have a strong result."

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to Drivers 

No comments:

Post a Comment