Friday, July 22, 2016

Hungarian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Manor


DRIVER PREVIEW QUOTES - MANOR RACING F1 TEAM

Rio Haryanto - “I enjoy everything about Hungary, and especially the circuit. I won here in 2011 in GP3 - with the Manor Racing GP3 team in fact! I arrived here two days ago, so I’ve had plenty of time to adjust to the high temperatures that we have here at the moment, and to explore the city a bit. I’ve been here a few times now and it seems to get better and better every year. From GP2 I know this is a really interesting and technically challenging circuit. It’s pretty relentless, in that you don’t get much time to catch your breath during the lap. It requires maximum concentration at pretty much every turn if you really want to put a good lap together, but when you do, it’s actually a lot of fun.”

Pascal Wehrlein - “These next two races are really good ones so, if anything, things will be hotting up for me, rather than calming down. The Hungarian Grand Prix is always an exciting event.”

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk

No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to Drivers


No comments:

Post a Comment