Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hungarian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Mercedes


DRIVER PREVIEW QUOTES - MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS FORMULA 1 TEAM

Lewis Hamilton - "It's a wonderful feeling, winning in front of your home crowd. I' m still buzzing from it now and looking forward to carrying those positive vibes into the next race weekend. Ever since the low of Barcelona I've been able to cultivate this really strong mental attitude and I'm really feeling that fire inside me right now. Of course, I have good days and bad days like everyone else. But whatever the case, I'm able to turn negatives into positives when it counts. I'm feeling fresh, feeling powerful and feeling confident heading to Hungary. It's a track that for some reason has always suited my style and I have incredible support there, so I can't wait to get to out on track. The past couple of years I haven' t had the smoothest weekends in Budapest, of course. But I know I'v e got the pace, so I'm gunning to turn that around this time."

Nico Rosberg - "Silverstone was a good weekend except for the loss of position following the Stewards' decision after the race. It was disappointing to lose a hard-fought and deserved second position in such a way – but we have accepted the decision and now I have to look forward with positivity.   I am leading the World Championship coming up to the halfway point of the season and there' s still a long way to go. The battle is on with Lewis and I'm feeling great in myself and great in the car, so bring it on! I can' t wait for the next battle between us in Budapest. It's a tough circuit that really tests you as a driver and a challenge I really enjoy, so I'm looking forward to an exciting and hopefully successful weekend!"

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to Drivers 

No comments:

Post a Comment