AZERBAIJAN GP - FREE PRACTICE #3 - RE-CAP & TIMES
Sebastian Vettel topped the final practice session of the weekend, setting a 1:43.091.
The Ferrari driver finished just ahead of Lewis Hamilton, who was quick as well, with a 1:43.452. Raikkonen, Verstappen and Bottas were also in the top 5.
A handful of drivers, including Grosjean and Hartley, found themselves in run-off areas after different incidents. It was a tough session for Hartley, finishing 20th with a 1:46.186. Team-mate, Gasly, was higher up in 13th, with a 1:44.905.
Sergey Sirotkin crashed his Williams at Turn 3 but still finished the session in 10th with a quickest time of 1:44.534. Lance Stroll in the other Williams, finished a few spaces ahead in 8th.
Force India continued their better form with both drivers inside the top 10. A time of 1:43.936 put Perez in 6th, while Ocon finished in 9th.
1. Sebastian Vettel - 1:43.091 / Ferrari-Ferrari / Germany
2. Lewis Hamilton - 1:43.452 / Mercedes-Mercedes / Great Britain
3. Kimi Raikkonen - 1:43.493 / Ferrari-Ferrari / Finland
4. Max Verstappen - 1:43.519 / Red Bull Racing-TAG-Heuer / Netherlands
5. Valtteri Bottas - 1:43.569 / Mercedes-Mercedes / Finland
6. Sergio Perez - 1:43.936 / Force India-Mercedes / Mexico
7. Kevin Magnussen - 1:43.958 / Haas-Ferrari / Denmark
8. Lance Stroll - 1:44.123 / Williams-Mercedes / Canada
9. Esteban Ocon - 1:44.220 / Force India-Mercedes / France
10. Sergey Sirotkin - 1:44.534 / Williams-Mercedes / Russia
11. Fernando Alonso - 1:44.763 / McLaren-Renault / Spain
12. Daniel Ricciardo - 1:44.861 / Red Bull Racing-TAG-Heuer / Australia
13. Pierre Gasly - 1:44.905 / Scuderia Toro Rosso-Honda / France
14. Charles Leclerc - 1:45.118 / Sauber-Ferrari / Monaco
15. Romain Grosjean - 1:45.261 / Haas-Ferrari / France
16. Carlos Sainz - 1:45.432 / Renault-Renault / Spain
17. Nico Hulkenberg - 1:45.456 / Renault-Renault / Germany
18. Stoffel Vandoorne - 1:45.505 / McLaren-Renault / Belgium
19. Marcus Ericsson - 1:45.910 / Sauber-Ferrari / Sweden
20. Brendon Hartley - 1:46.186 / Scuderia Toro Rosso-Honda / New Zealand
Article Written By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Follow us on Twitter @F1Insider78 & @bethonieboost