Thursday, June 28, 2018

Austrian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Williams


DRIVER PREVIEW  QUOTES - WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING

Lance Stroll - “This is just a great track. I love it and everything about it – the scenery, the elevation, the whole thing is just fantastic. It is such a beautiful place and such a beautiful circuit, and definitely one of my favourites. When I got there last year it was very familiar as it was the first track we went to where I had already raced in Formula 3, and on top of that had a couple of wins.”

Sergey Sirotkin - “I like a lot of the Austria track. It’s not a long lap and it doesn’t have many corners, but I like the layout. I’m looking forward to it. The circuit suits some bits of our car better so overall, I can expect a good weekend there. It’s going to be important to keep it up before the summer break.”

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended - Quotes belong to Drivers
Follow us on Twitter @F1Insider78 & @bethonieboost

No comments:

Post a Comment