Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Singapore GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Force India


Preview Quotes - Force India

Nico Hulkenberg - "The last race in Italy was disappointing for me. After the race the team found some damage to the floor, which is why we had the balance problems. It made the car difficult to drive. I'm confident things will be better in Singapore and I will be fighting hard to get a good result. It's definitely a tough race. It's hot and humid, and the race usually runs close to two hours, so physically it's probably the most difficult race of the year. It's mentally tough, too, because street circuits are more unforgiving. The walls are close and you have to get close to them if you want to be quick. The other challenge is to get your sleep pattern sorted at the start of the week."

Sergio Perez - "The result in Monza was an important boost for everyone in the team. It shows that we will continue to fight hard for every point until the end of the season. The battle with Jenson was very clean. Neither of us wanted to give up and it got very close at times, but I knew it was crucial to stay ahead. I enjoy the track and I've always scored points in Singapore so I will try to keep up my record. I think we can be quick. There are a lot of slow corners and that usually works well for our car. I've always liked street circuits so it's up there as one of my favourites. It's a very demanding race and usually quite unpredictable. You have to use the kerbs and attack the corners, which suits my driving style."

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk.
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes made by Drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment