Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Austrian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Marussia


Quotes from Marussia: 

Jules Bianchi - “I always enjoy the challenge of a new circuit. It isn’t new for everyone of course, but I think the starting point will be pretty similar for all of the teams as it’s been such a long time since F1 raced there. Adapting to a new circuit is one of my favourite challenges as a driver, both in terms of working with my engineers to tailor the car to the track and also putting to the test my own ability to get to grips with a new layout and characteristics. I really enjoy this. We’ve done some simulation work and the track looks really good; another interesting challenge for us. I hope we can continue the strong direction we have seen at recent events and get a nice result for the team.”

Max Chilton - “I’m really looking forward to my first Austrian Grand Prix and my first experience of Spielberg. So far this season it has been a case of consolidating my experience of tracks I raced at for the first time last year in my debut season, so it’s nice to shake it up a bit with an unknown quantity and level the playing field a bit. From our simulations the track looks fun and fast, so I’m sure I will enjoy getting to grips with it. The car is performing well at the moment so we’ll be looking to make the most of that and ensure a positive weekend for the team.”

Article Written By: Amy Hawk.
No copyright infringement intended.
Quotes made by Drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment