Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Austrian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Williams



Quotes from Williams: 


Felipe Massa - “There are very few guys who have driven the circuit which is a little advantage but the track and limit may have changed and the cars have changed so it won't be the same as 11 years ago. It's not a difficult track to learn and we have the best drivers in the world in Formula One so they will be able to get up to speed very quickly. We can be competitive here but at the moment it's hard to tell where we will be compared to our competition.”

Valtteri Bottas - “I've spent a lot of time in the simulator to prepare of Austria as I haven't driven the circuit before. I have also spoken with Felipe as he is one of the four drivers who have raced this track in Formula One. Learning a new track has never been a problem for me and I have the practice sessions to get to grips with things. I have heard only good things about the track and the fans, so I am really looking forward to getting there. It's a little unknown how competitive we will be as there will be some upgrades, but we will as always give it our best.”

Article Written By: Amy Hawk.
No copyright infringement intended.
Quotes made by Drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment