Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Canadian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Marussia


Last quotes come from Marussia!

Jules Bianchi - “I’m very excited for this weekend. The car seems so good at the moment that it feels we can go to every race feeling optimistic for a positive outcome. It has been such a fantastic week or so since Monaco and it has been nice to celebrate with the team after all the hard work it has taken to get this far. I don’t know if we can get two points again in Canada, but we need to consistently demonstrate that we can keep pace with the Saubers and have a good race, and this I think we can do. I think the points success will live with us for a very long time, but equally we have to switch focus to the next races to ensure we keep moving forward, as it is still a long season ahead and the Montreal circuit is by no means a straightforward challenge.”

Max Chilton - “I’m really excited about the Canadian Grand Prix. After such a positive test in Barcelona, and a very positive qualifying in Monaco off the back of that, I am hoping that we can piece together all of the positives into a more competitive result in Montreal. I am really encouraged by the work we have done and the obvious progress that we are making with the car. I think the whole team loves coming to Montreal. It’s such a great venue for the race and the fans are so enthusiastic. After a successful team result last time out, it’s shaping up to being busier than usual. I can’t wait to get back down to the racing.”

Article Written By: Amy Hawk.
No Copyright Infringement Intended.
Quotes made by Drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment