Monday, August 18, 2014

Belgian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Williams


Preview Quotes - Williams

Felipe Massa - "I love Spa, it's one of my favourite tracks because of the long straights and high speed corners, and it's a track we all look forward to racing at. The long straights should suit our car and we can kick the second half of the season off with some success. I won here in 2008 and so I know what it takes to win. I have had a really nice summer break but am ready to get back to racing. We have some great tracks to look forward to and I hope we can carry on developing our car like we did the first half of the season, and continue to be near the front."

Valtteri Bottas - "Spa is always a great place to go; it's one of the best circuits in the world. The elevation changes and high speed corners make it a real pleasure to drive, especially in an F1 car. Because of the long straights and variable weather conditions races can be very interesting for the driver and for the fans. To be competitive in Spa you need a car with efficient aerodynamics, so we expect to be strong and are aiming for a good result. The break has been long so I am really looking forward to getting back in the car."

----
Article Written By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes made by Drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment