Qualifying - Results
After a very very rainy Saturday morning, Qualifying was underway and the skies had cleared up quite a bit. The track, however, was covered in puddles of standing water.
For those who are new to how qualifying works, there are 3 sessions, the first session is comprised of all the drivers, who get aroud 20 minutes to play. They will head out to set timed laps. The 6 slowest are knocked out and will start in their respective grid slots. Session two is the same with the 6 slowest knocked out but only 15 minutes. In round 3, the last 10 cars battle for the top 10 spots on the grid and they get 12 minutes to do so. The most important thing is to get the front grid slot, which is called Pole Position!
Here is how the grid will line up for the Belgian GP - And make sure to follow our twitter @F1Insider78 for all pre-race updates and news!
1. Nico Rosberg / Mercedes-Mercedes / Germany
2. Lewis Hamilton / Mercedes-Mercddes / Great Britain
3. Sebastian Vettel / Red Bull-Renault / Germany
4. Fernando Alonso / Ferrari-Ferrari / Spain
5. Daniel Ricciardo / Red Bull-Renault / Australia
6. Valtteri Bottas / Williams-Mercedes / Finland
7. Kevin Magnussen / McLaren-Mercedes / Denmark
8. Kimi Raikkonen / Ferrari-Ferrari / Finland
9. Felipe Massa / Williams-Mercedes / Brazil
10. Jenson Button / McLaren-Mercedes / Great Britain
11. Daniil Kvyat / Toro Rosso-Renault / Russia
12. Jean-Eric Vergne / Toro Rosso-Renault / France
13. Sergio Perez / Force India-Mercedes / Mexico
14. Adrian Sutil / Sauber-Ferrari / Germany
15. Romain Grosjean / Lotus-Renault / France
16. Jules Bianchi / Marussia-Ferrari / France
17. Pastor Maldonado / Lotus-Renault / Venezuela
18. Nico Hulkenberg / Force India-Mercedes / Germany
19. Max Chilton / Marussia-Ferrari / Great Britain
20. Esteban Gutierrez / Sauber-Ferrari / Mexico
21. Andre Lotterer / Caterham-Renault / Germany
22. Marcus Ericsson / Caterham-Renault / Sweden
Article Written By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended.