Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Belgian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Caterham


Preview Quotes - Caterham

Andre Lotterer - "I am delighted to be given the opportunity to take part in a Formula One race weekend - I want to thank Caterham F1 Team for this chance. I'm ready for this challenge and I cannot wait to jump in the car and make the most out of the weekend ahead. I will need to get settled and used to the car quickly, as the team has worked on a number of updates and we will need to have as much time as possible out on track to optimise the car's performance. I really enjoy racing at the legendary circuit of Spa-Francorchamps, it's one of my favourite tracks and it's very close to where I grew up, so this makes the weekend even more special and one to remember."

Marcus Ericsson - "Spa is one of the races I've been most looking forward to since we first announced my F1 drive back in January. I love the track, it's been a very good circuit for me, especially in the last couple of years in GP2 when I won in 2012 and was on the podium last year, so it'll be good to be back, this time in an F1 car. We're aiming to make real progress in Belgium, and that will make the whole weekend even better for the team and for me. We haven't had new parts on the car for quite a while, so to be coming to a track like Spa with a package that gives us a chance to take a step forward, that's a good feeling, but we're taking nothing for granted. We have a lot of work ahead of us to get the most out of that parts but everyone is prepared for that and if we achieve what we're setting out to, and have good reliability, it could be a really good weekend for us."

----
Article Written By: Amy Hawk.
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes made by Drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment