Saturday, March 21, 2015

Feature: Star Drivers Of The Australian GP


Frances Fry (Assistant writer) - "I thought this decision was going to be hard to make and I was right. After long consideration I've decided my driver of the weekend is Carlos Sainz of Toro Rosso. 

The 20 year old rookie not only drove a strong race and crossed the line (which proved challenging for many drivers) but also scored points for his team! The Spaniard additionally qualified with excellent strength after getting into Q3 and setting a time worthy of 8th place on the grid. 

Before the season started I was intrigued by the drivers at Toro Rosso and after seeing the performance put out by them I'm even more excited. Carlos has blown me away and I'm extraordinarily excited to see where he'll be when the season comes to a close."

Amy Hawk (Lead writer & editor) - "My driver of the Australian GP weekend is Felipe Nasr, who is driving for Sauber-Ferrari this year. I know there's only been the opening race, but I can tell he's getting the hang of the car very well. 

I knew he was talented from watching GP2 and seeing him on the podium multiple times, so it was great to hear about him landing a seat this year in F1 and I'm already very impressed with how he's done so far. To finish 5th in your debut F1 race is a great result. He brought points to the team and he drove remarkably. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how he does in Malaysia."

-----
Quotes belong to F1Insider78 and its writers
Available for use with Permission: Please visit the contact page

No comments:

Post a Comment