Sunday, March 22, 2015

Malaysian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Red Bull


Preview Quotes: Red Bull
Daniel Ricciardo - "I'm feeling good going to the next race, I know we have a lot of things to improve on and I'm optimistic that we can achieve some of those in Malaysia, which will give us some more performance. I'm just hanging out waiting to drive now, but it's good. The season has started and I think if anyone had any first race jitters they're gone and I think Malaysia should run a lot smoother for everyone. I think once you're in the car it's hard, the work is done before getting in it. Hydration is really, really important and keeps you cooler. The more hydrated you are, the more your body dispatches the heat. And do some heat training before the event to make it feel like it's not as hot, but once you're in the car, it's like a sauna and you can't get out of it."
Daniil Kvyat - "I think the first weekend was challenging, but we learnt many things. Also for me adapting to a new team was crucial. Of course, the race wasn't as I would've liked but it happened this way and now I'm just looking forward to the challenges ahead. It's good Malaysia is so soon. After Australia, I wanted to leave the weekend behind me as soon as possible and start focusing on Malaysia. We have good potential which we will be looking to use and hope to extract. It's an interesting challenging track, there are some high speed sections, and those high speed sections are the most interesting ones. For me, Malaysia means a lot. I won my first single-seater race ever there about five years ago I think, and last year, another points scoring race for me, my second race and second points so it was very good, good memories, but it's a tough race and challenging race for a driver because it's known for being so hot. This is why we train quite hard and get our arses kicked during the winter season by our trainers! Sepang is one of those races where you see where you are in terms of your physical preparation."
----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment