Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Malaysian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Manor


Preview Quotes: Manor/Marussia


Will Stevens - “It’s great to be heading to Malaysia in the knowledge that we are in a different place to our situation in Melbourne. Sepang is a fantastic and very technical track, so it will be a good test of our package. I’m really excited about being able to begin the development programme and to start to understand what we have and where we are in relation to the competition.”

Roberto Merhi - “I’m very excited about the prospect of making my F1 debut in Malaysia. Obviously Sepang is a challenging environment, so I have been doing all I can on my side to prepare for that to be able to manage the heat and humidity. The last race weekend was disappointing for everyone in the team, but I know how much work has gone into getting us fully operational again and it will be great for everyone to finally see wheels turning.”

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment