Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Feature: Star Drivers Of The Spanish GP



Frances Fry (Assistant Writer) - "For me, this weekend was an easy choice, although I was ready for it to be very difficult. As soon as Rosberg crossed the line, I knew he was one to look out for in the coming races. Rosberg hadn't won yet this season until he stormed the track on Sunday. Many could've suffered a total confidence blow after not winning any of the first 4 races after the 2014 season Rosberg had. But not Nico. He kept his faith and used his strengths. After a fantastic qualifying on Saturday, Nico took his silver arrow to the top of the podium! He looked particularly comfortable on the top step. I wonder how many more times we'll see him there this season?

As with most questions in F1, the only sure way of getting an answer is by staying tuned. Monaco is next, I wonder how Nico will do in Monte Carlo? A place he's always been comfortable, much like on the top step."

Amy Hawk (Lead Writer & Editor) - "My driver of the weekend is Jenson Button. I know he didn't get points or anything but he was able to get out there and give it his all, despite the situation with the car. He's been at McLaren a very long time and he knows the ups and downs of Formula 1 itself, yet always maintains a good attitude about any situation.

So yeah, he put up a great fight during the race and managed to get the car home in 16th. Like I said, the situation at McLaren is improving and you can tell with each race they're learning more and more about the car and what needs to be fixed. I'm really hoping they're able to score points by the middle of the season."

----
Quotes belong to F1Insider78 and are available for use with permission
Please visit the contact page.

No comments:

Post a Comment