Thursday, May 7, 2015

Spanish GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Mercedes


Preview Quotes: Mercedes

Lewis Hamilton - "Bahrain was a tough race so to come away with the win was a great feeling and it's amazing the start we've had this year. Next up it's Barcelona, which is a great place to start the European phase of the season. The weather is always good and the circuit is a real test of every aspect of the car, which is why we go testing there. It's a great city, too. The architecture is stunning and it's a young, vibrant place so I always enjoy the weekend. Racing there is tough - it's usually hot and the circuit is incredibly physical. But the support I have in Spain is growing every time we go and, having tasted success there for the first time last year, I want to do it in even better style this time."

Nico Rosberg - "The race in Bahrain was definitely the most enjoyable of the season for me so far. It was a really good fight out there and it gave me the chance to show what I can do in a close battle. Although we had a problem at the end, the car felt fantastic and I could really push hard to get my positions back. I'm feeling really fired up for the next races knowing I have all the tools available to me for a strong performance. It's felt like a long break and I can't wait to get back out there in Barcelona. It's the first race in Europe at a track which every driver knows well, so it should make for an exciting weekend. The circuit itself really tests every element of the car - especially the aero - so it will be interesting to see how each team has developed since we last came here in the winter and also to see who has brought the most upgrades since the last race. I know our guys have been working mega hard at the factory, so let's see what we've got!"

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to Drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment