Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Feature: Star Drivers Of The American GP


Amy Hawk - "My driver of the US GP weekend is Daniel Ricciardo. 

I think he's really done well at proving that he's meant to be with the Red Bull team. He has fantastic pace, works well with the team and is always focused.

He fought back from some car issues during Free Practice 1 and made it on to the podium on race day. He held back both Williams drivers to secure 3rd and I think he did a great job."

Frances Fry - "Although this driver didn't complete more than one lap of the race, my driver of the weekend has to be Sauber's Adrian Sutil. 

Throughout the entire weekend Sutil managed to get the Sauber beyond where it was expected to be. It's no secret Sauber haven't had an easy season and I think this really shows that the progress we've all been saying they've been making has really happened. 

What really tipped the scales for me was not only the fact that he qualified in 10th place but that after the start of the race he managed to hold that place! Although he didn't actually complete a lap, I must say, Adrian Sutil has really impressed me and I cannot wait to see how high he can take the Sauber in the next (and last) 2 races!"

----
Quotes available for use with permission. Please visit the contact page.

No comments:

Post a Comment