Saturday, November 15, 2014

Feature: Star Drivers Of The Brazilian GP


Amy Hawk - "My driver of the weekend is Nico Hulkenberg. Although Force India had a tough weekend, Nico managed to get back to scoring points. He finished 8th, gaining 4 points for the team and he even had the lead for awhile. I think overall his pace this weekend was quite well and I know he'll be eager to score points at Abu Dhabi."

Frances Fry - "My driver of the weekend has got to be Felipe Massa. Not just because it was his home race but because he managed to finish on the podium! Despite finishing below his teammate regularly, this driver is determined and knows what he's aiming for. I couldn't be happier that Felipe got a podium in Brazil! What a way to (nearly) end your first season in a new team! 

It's only his second podium this season but I think he has successfully moved teams which is a great achievement. He has settled in at Williams very well and is obviously very comfortable and confident within the team. Confidence is key for success and I believe that is exactly what this driver achieved this weekend."

----
Quotes available for use with permission - Please visit the contact page.

No comments:

Post a Comment