Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Feature: Star Drivers Of The Chinese GP



Amy Hawk (Main writer & editor) - "My driver of the weekend is Valtteri Bottas. I've been very impressed with the Fin's driving since he entered Formula 1 and he is one of my favorites in the sport. He's a very friendly guy and he has what it takes to be a future Champion. I think he had a great race in China and for sure he'll get some more podiums. Can't wait to see how he does in Bahrain."


Frances Fry (Assistant writer) - "My driver of the race weekend is Max Verstappen. The 17-year-old driver was one of the most talked about drivers between this season and last. Most of the attention was because of his age. Max is the youngest driver to ever participate in a Formula 1 race.

After the talk of him between the seasons I was very excited to see how he'd do on track. I must say, so far I have been very impressed but this weekend, I thought he deserved the credit that I'd given to others. Max may not have crossed the finish line or scored points in the race but he is consistent in his skill and has proven that he belongs on the race track with the older and more experienced drivers. His overtaking is spotless and is crafted carefully of precision, speed and experience.

Max Verstappen is without a doubt good enough to race in Formula 1. His first few races make his future look very promising. He's defying his age and making people proud. Well done, Max! Keep pushing forward!"

----
Quotes belong to F1Insider78 & are available for use with permission
Please visit the contact page.

No comments:

Post a Comment