Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Italian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Toro Rosso


Preview Quotes - Toro Rosso

Jean-Eric Vergne - “It’s the home race for us at Toro Rosso and I’m really looking forward to the weekend, because it’s always great to perform in front of the Tifosi, who really make this Grand Prix special. I think it might be a difficult race for us, as it is very much a power track where you need to be flying down the straights, which is maybe not our biggest strength this year. We will still be doing our best to have a good home race. I love the atmosphere here and I have good memories of when I won here in the World Series.”

Daniil Kvyat - “I really like Monza and it’s been an important circuit for me, as I have taken some major wins and podium finishes there. Last year was particularly good, when I won Race 1 in the GP3 category and then came second in Race 2 in which they reverse the grid order for the front runners. It’s a very challenging track, especially for the rookie drivers, as it is a very high speed and demanding circuit. I have always enjoyed driving it in the junior formulas and I hope it will still be the case in the Formula One car this year. I have spent a lot of my life in Italy, so it’s going to be cool to be in a familiar atmosphere. Of course, it’s also Toro Rosso’s home race, which will make what is always a highlight of the Formula One calendar even more special.

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes made by Drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment