Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Singapore GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Marussia


Preview Quotes - Marussia


Max Chilton -
“It’s great to be heading back to Singapore. It’s a fantastic city and the atmosphere of the night race is totally electric. I have great memories of winning there in GP2 in 2012, so it’s always nice to come back and race here. The track is not dissimilar to Monaco, another street circuit, and we know our car is well-suited to those track characteristics. I had quite a good race here last year and with only six races remaining, it’s important that we have a good showing at every round.”

Jules Bianchi -
“I really enjoyed my first night race experience here last year; it’s such an unusual and exciting event with a really great atmosphere. It’s fun, doing things differently. Having to push yourself to adopt a new regime is an interesting challenge that requires real discipline. The track characteristics are quite a lot like Monaco, which is a race that is special for a couple of reasons, not least because I finished in the points there. With so many similarities, this is a circuit that also gives me a good feeling. Last year the race did not pan out so well for me, but we learned a great deal and I hope we can bring that experience together to achieve a good result this year. Our car should work well here with all the corners, and as it is often an eventful race, we will be fighting to take advantage of every opportunity.”

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk.
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes made by Drivers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment