Friday, July 6, 2018

British GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Williams


DRIVER PREVIEW QUOTES - WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING

Lance Stroll - “The fans at Silverstone in the UK are amazing. Not only are they enthusiastic, but also really knowledgeable and they just love their motorsport. It is always special having a home race and so obviously this is the case for the Williams team. It is a great track and very enjoyable when driving a Formula One car. It has a lot of high-speed corners, so you really get to feel the car come alive. This will be an amazing event.”

Sergey Sirotkin - “Silverstone is a great track and it’s the team’s home race. I have really good memories there. It’s definitely one of those races that everyone looks forward to, and for me as well. I’ve heard we’re going to have a new track surface, so I’m not sure where we’re going to end up. It’s going to be difficult for us performance-wise, but I strive on a challenge and I hope we perform well as a team at our home race.”

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended - Quotes belong to Drivers
Follow us on Twitter @F1Insider78 & @bethonieboost 

No comments:

Post a Comment