Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Italian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Sauber


Preview Quotes - Sauber


Marcus Ericsson - "The race weekend in Monza is always a very special event due to the popularity of Formula One and the tifosi. There is always a thrilling atmosphere, and the Italians are really passionate about motorsport. The circuit is the fastest on the calendar, and I am curious about the top speed on the straights with the modified engine. It is important to have a high straight-line speed, and to be fast through the chicanes. We need to find a compromise with the down force level giving us a high straight-line speed, but also finding the right set-up for a stable car.”

Felipe Nasr - "Monza is an historic track. I know the circuit well from every series I have come through. It reminds me a lot of the time when I moved to Italy in 2009. Back then I lived just 40 minutes away from Monza. It is a unique circuit for me. The flow is really nice, with Parabolica being my favourite corner. I am looking forward to driving the circuit again, and it will be my first time there in a Formula One car. The high-speed track should suit our car well. We need to find an efficient balance for being fast on the straights and not losing too much time in the corners. A good braking stability, as well as traction for coming out of the chicanes, is important.”


----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to Drivers


No comments:

Post a Comment