Sunday, September 27, 2015

Japanese GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Manor


Preview Quotes - Manor


Will Stevens - “This will be a very emotional weekend for us. We’re already a very close-knit team but occasions such as this only bring us closer and that helps us through the challenges we’ve experienced on and off the race track. In the same circumstances, Jules would have gone about the business of racing in a very focused and professional way and that is exactly what I’ll be doing. I didn’t have the best weekend in Singapore, albeit we secured another good two-car finish for the team. But I need to get on top of some of the issues which hampered my performance there, so we’ll work together as a team to understand and address them so that we can bring home another good result for Jules.”

Alexander Rossi - “My F1 racing debut in Singapore last weekend really couldn’t have worked out any better for me and I learned such a lot in a very short space of time. I head to Suzuka eager to pick up where I left off and focused on taking things to the next level, with the benefit of a little more familiarisation with the car and on a different type of race track. One thing I didn’t need to learn - because I already knew - was what a great group of people I am fortunate enough to be able to call my team. They made things very easy for me in Singapore and with a difficult weekend ahead for all of us, I’m hoping to do the same for them.”

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to Drivers 

No comments:

Post a Comment