Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Italian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Toro Rosso


Preview Quotes - Toro Rosso


Carlos Sainz - "Monza is such a classic, old-school track, every driver loves to race there! I enjoyed it so much there last year (In Formula Renault 3.5) - but to drive an F1 there and reach one of the highest top-speeds of the year... that must be such an adrenaline rush! I'm positive even if I'll have to take a 10-place grid penalty. I really want to at least gain all those positions back in the race, as (Max) did in Spa... If (he can) do it, I can do it!"

Max Verstappen - "Yes, I just can't wait - it's the type of track I enjoy: high speeds, great braking zones and a unique atmosphere. The only time I drove there was last year during an F3 test, but to actually race there must be such a great feeling. Even though Monza isn't the best track for us in terms of engine speed, I will push to the max, obviously! It's the team's home race, so it's definitely going to be a special one for us and everyone will be extra motivated. Hopefully we can deliver another good result and score some more points!"

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to Drivers 

No comments:

Post a Comment