Sunday, September 27, 2015

Japanese GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Toro Rosso



Preview Quotes - Toro Rosso


Max Verstappen - “It will be special to go back to Suzuka! I remember last year, first time at a real Formula One circuit with a Formula One car on such a challenging track… It’s a great track to drive and I can’t wait to get out there again. The first sector is great, with a lot of high-speed corners and I like the 130R. You need to find the right rhythm and stay in total focus to get the most out of the lap. The environment and the people are also very nice! They really like F1.”

Carlos Sainz - “Suzuka seems to be very similar to my favourite tracks, Spa and Silverstone, so I think I’m really going to enjoy it there. Probably it will become one of my favourite tracks once I’ve driven a lap of it on Friday. I’ve also heard a lot of good things about the Japanese fans. They seem to be very passionate… I’m really looking forward to it!”

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to Drivers 

No comments:

Post a Comment