Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Feature: Italian GP - Our Post-Race Quotes



Amy Hawk (Lead Writer & Editor) - "What an incredible race. I love Monza, I have ever since I started watching Formula 1. The events in the last few weeks have been hard and we've lost another talented driver and amazing person. My thoughts and prayers are with Justin's family & friends during this difficult time.

Congratulations to Hamilton, Vettel & Massa. All three drove an incredible race and it was great to see a Ferrari driver up on the podium as it is Italy and the Tifosi were really cheering them on. I think if Raikkonen had had a better start, he might've very well been on the podium. I'd also like to acknowledge Force India. It's great to see both cars finishing high up in the points and moving up in both the drivers and constructors standings. I'm sure they'll produce more good results in the next race.

Speaking of... The next race is Singapore and that is my favorite race on the current calendar. Not only is it a street circuit but it's also a night race and when mixed together, it's always an incredible result. I can't wait. Cheers!"

Frances Fry (Assistant Writer) - Quote not yet released.

----
Quotes belong to F1Insider & are available for use with permission - Please visit the contact page.

No comments:

Post a Comment