Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Feature: Russian GP - Our Post-Race Quotes



Frances Fry (Assistant Writer) - "From lights out to across the line there was no telling what could happen. Car failures, collisions and penalties fuelled the fans and their cheers. Hamilton left the track on the brink of becoming a three time world champion, and after Kimi's penalty Mercedes were crowned constructors champions! The weekend was packed with news and events that sent adrenaline pumping through every fan's veins."

Amy Hawk (Lead Writer & Editor) - "What a great race. I really enjoyed it. Congratulations to Hamilton & Mercedes for their achievements and to Vettel & Perez. I am so thrilled to see Force India colors up on the podium again & I know there's plenty more to come from the team. The race itself was super thrilling. I don't think anyone was expecting that crash at the end, but I'm glad no one was hurt. Props to Carlos Sainz for racing after his accident in FP3. I know the race didn't turn out how he wanted, but the fact he got out there was great. My home race is next (US GP) and I'm super excited to see how things go. Cheers!"

----
Quotes belong to F1Insider78 & Are available for use with permission - Please visit the contact page.

No comments:

Post a Comment