Tuesday, October 20, 2015

United States GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Toro Rosso


Preview Quotes - Toro Rosso


Max Verstappen - “I have good memories of Austin, as last year I did a Friday practice session there and it was all very exciting. It’s a great track, with a lot of elevation changes and fast corners. I really enjoyed driving there.”

Carlos Sainz - “I don’t know much about Austin because I’ve never been there and only driven it on the simulator. The track looks amazing and I think I will really enjoy it there, especially the first sector which looks very fast. From what I’ve heard, it’s one of the best race weekends on the Formula 1 calendar. The whole city gets involved with F1 and I’ve been told there are some really good steakhouses…”

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to Drivers 

No comments:

Post a Comment