Thursday, October 29, 2015

Mexican GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Toro Rosso


Preview Quotes - Toro Rosso


Max Verstappen - “Well, I’ve never been to Mexico. The track is new for everyone – I’ve only driven it on the simulator - so it will be very challenging and a completely new experience which I’m looking forward to. Hopefully the track will suit our car.”

Carlos Sainz - “I remember when I went there earlier in the year for an event with Red Bull I ate some really good Mexican tortillas… Okay, it’s something I won’t do as much this time as I am on a diet during race weekends, but maybe on Sunday night we can have some! As (the track) is new nobody knows much about it really. While I was there it was still being built, but it looked very good, especially the part of the stadium, it looks pretty interesting. I really like the city, I look forward to visiting it again!”

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to Drivers 

No comments:

Post a Comment