Monday, October 5, 2015

Feature: Star Drivers Of The Japanese GP




Frances Fry (Assistant Writer) - "For the second time in a row, my star driver is Max Verstappen. Once again, I find myself praising his overtaking. The precision behind each move he makes is similar to that of a world champion; one manoeuvre made with the next one in mind. Max finished ahead of his teammate Carlos Sainz Jr. (Tenth place) as he crossed the line in ninth, warning two points. For the young Toro Rosso drivers, a double points finish is something to be proud of. Once again, I'd like to congratulate Max and Toro Rosso on racing so spectacularly. His confidence and skill seems to be growing with each race."

Amy Hawk (Lead Writer & Editor) - "My star driver of the weekend is Nico Hulkenberg. It was absolutely wonderful to see him bounce back after a few unlucky retirements in the past few races. He brought the team a number of points and finished 6th. He really did drive flawlessly and it could be seen all around the circuit. I think Force India has been doing improvingly well since the updates and I can't wait to see how they perform in Russia."

----
Quotes belong to F1Insider78 & Are available for use with permission - Please visit the contact page
Follow us on Twitter @F1Insider78

No comments:

Post a Comment