Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Canadian GP: Driver Preview Quotes - Mercedes


Preview Quotes - Mercedes


Lewis Hamilton - "I think everything that needs to be said about Monaco has already been said. Obviously, it was a huge disappointment for me and also for the team. But we'll learn from it and move forwards together like we always do. I just want to get back out there and bounce back - and I could hardly ask for a better place to do that than Montreal. This is always one of my favourite weekends. The racing is fantastic, the city is a lot of fun and the crowds are really enthusiastic. I haven't always had the best of luck in Canada - but I've never finished off the podium there either and it's given me some great memories, including my first win. I know I've got the car underneath me and the team behind me to do it again, so I'm aiming for nothing less."

Nico Rosberg - "I still can't quite believe I was standing on the top step in Monaco for the third time the other week. It was all very surreal and I don't think I've ever been so lucky. However, that weekend also showed that I need to raise my game even further in the battle this year. I've got the boost of two wins behind me now, there is a long way to go this season and I know there is more to come from me personally, so it's all to play for. Next up it's Canada, which was a really difficult race for us last year but an exciting one too. Hopefully we will avoid the traps that caught us out last year and it'll be another good battle for the fans to enjoy."

----
Article Posted By: Amy Hawk
No copyright infringement intended
Quotes belong to Drivers 

No comments:

Post a Comment