Thursday, June 11, 2015

Feature: Canadian GP - Our Post-Race Quotes



Frances Fry (Assistant Writer) - "Canada, oh Canada. I do love your racetrack! Your narrow straights and sudden corners leave no room for error, do they?  With just enough room for one car to slip past another, I think it's fair to say I've fallen in love with the track. Not only does Canada feature one of the most fantastic and testing courses, but it also welcomes us with some of the most enthusiastic fans of our sport. Let's not forget the cheers that leaped from the stands when a car driven by or passed another driver. Of course, the race did not go without a hiccup. I don't think any of us will forget the ground hog.

I'd like to thank Canada  for hosting an incredible show. I'm aware that some people found the race tedious but I can honestly say that the race blew me away! Possibly even my favourite of the season."

Amy Hawk (Lead Writer & Editor) - "I really enjoyed this race. It may not have been filled with the most overtakes or risky wheel-to-wheel moments but it was still overall a fantastic race and there was plenty to cheer about. As always my congratulations goes to the Winner, Lewis Hamilton and the other podium finishers, Nico Rosberg & Valtteri Bottas.

It was a fantastic race for Lotus & especially Pastor Maldonado. One of his best performances & I'm very happy he was able to finish the race without any mechanical issues & Score his first points of the season. The team should be very happy.

Austria is next and with its return last year, it definitely impressed & the fan turnout was amazing. I'm very excited to see it for the second time. Cheers!"

----
Quotes belong to F1Insider78 & Are available for use with permission
Please visit the contact page.

No comments:

Post a Comment